How to write the vows? It might be tricky. But writing your own vows is a beautiful way of letting know and showing your partner how much you love him or her, and how you are going to spend the rest of your life together. You can stand with your heart open in front of your partner, surrounded by majestic Scottish Highlands, calming forest, secret garden or magical castles and listening to the sound of the singing birds, the swoosh of surf or the wind dancing on the moors.
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”16174″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
The vows don’t need to be loved-up or serious, you can tell a funny story that happened when you travel around the world, a memory from your first date, first foray into the mountains together. A story which reminisces about the time you spent together.
- print your vows
- handwrite your vows in a bespoke book (you can find beautiful handmade bespoke vows books here) – I personally love this idea. You can keep your beautifully written vows as a keepsake for years to come
- read them from your tablet or the phone
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”15616″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Here are a few questions that might help you to write your vows:
- What excites you the most about your future together?
- How does your partner make you feel loved, special?
- Why your partner is the love of your life?
- Why can’t you live without your partner?
- What makes this relationship so unique?
- How has your partner changed you for the better?
- How did you know that this is the person you want to spend your life with?
- What is the most favourite memory of your partner?
- When did you know for sure that your partner is the only one?